Terms and Conditions
When ordering online
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations 2000,this site gives all the information that you need to make your purchase fully informed of your rights.
We may not be able to accept your order, or part of your order, due to one of the following reasons:
- authorisation of your payment failed
- we made a pricing or product description error
- you're not eligible to order from Trevor Mottram's.
If there are any problems with an order, you'll be contacted by our Customer Services department.
If you change your mind about an order and want to cancel it, you can do so up to the point when it is despatched (orders are processed as soon as possible after they've been placed, so we may have already packed your order and made arrangements for it to be sent when you cancel it. If this is the case then we can't always stop the order from being delivered: once you receive the order, just return it to us).
To cancel your order, please contact us with your order number included in all communications.
We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Please see delivery information for more information.
Your log in details are exclusive to you, are non-transferable, and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your log in details, or become aware of any misuse, you should contact us
Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of product images, they are to be used for guidance only. Where an incorrect image has been used, we can not accept any liability. If you have any queries, please contact Customer Services department prior to placing your order.
Age Restricted Products
Anyone ordering a product from our website will be deemed to be at least 18 years old. By accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are 18 old or above, as it is the responsibility of retailers to ensure they do not sell age-restricted products such as knives online to people under the legal age of purchase.
Terms & Conditions of this website
The term ‘Trevor Mottram Ltd’ or ‘Trevor Mottram’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is . Our company registration number is 03063511. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Anyone ordering this product from our website will be deemed to be at least 18 years old. By accepting these terms and conditions, you confirm that you are 18 old or above, as it is the responsibility of retailers to ensure they do not sell age-restricted products online to people under the legal age of purchase.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.